- Waters: River or Lake
- Skill-o-meter: Beginner, Normal
- Pack Volume: Exercise or Day trip
- Usage: Recreation, Fishing
- Paddler size: Small, Normal
Maneuverability – 100; Stability – 85; Tracking – 40; Speed – 40; In-wind – 30; In-waves – 60.
Point 65 Apollo Solo Sit-on-top Kayak is a versatile, rigid sit-on-top kayak, easy to store and carry. It has a Maneuverability of 100 from 100 being perfect for recreation or fishing on rivers or lakes. Snapping the mid-section will transform this Apollo Solo into a high-performance Tandem – See Apollo Tandem Kayak Review.
The Apollo Solo Modular Kayak from Point 65 is made from durable HTP (High Performance Thermoplastic) in USA featuring the innovative Snap-Tap system allowing reassembling in seconds. It will easily fit in your crossover, mini van or SUV.
Features of Point 65 Apollo Solo Sit-on-top Kayak
Due to it’s modularity, Apollo 65 Solo Sit-on-top Kayak is extremely easy to carry, comfortable, strong and stable a super quality from Point 65. It will fit in your closet, under your bed or in your car easily, each section having 55 inches.
- Innovative Snap-Tap system
- Foldable padded backrest that offers great back support
- Made from durable HTP (High Performance Thermoplastic)
- Extremely comfortable seat, tankwell, and contoured foot braces
- Durable, rigid sit-on-top kayak
|Length||269cm / 8’10”|
|Width||62cm / 24,2”|
|Weight||18kg / 40lbs|
|Weight/section||approx 11kg / 20lbs|
|Capacity||100kg / 220lbs|